UPSSC recruitment 2018:- All the job seekers those are searching for the job in the government field here is a update for you. The Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission update a recruitment related notification on their official website.
UPSSC recruitment 2018 , apply online
Candidate the UPSSC department announce the post for select the candidate for the the require post which is mention below. Read out the given detail below and fill the application form from the available link. Candidate the UPSSC application form starting date is released by the department.
UPSSC recruitment apply online
Department :- Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (UPSSC)
Post Name – Specialities Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Lecturer in Engineering, Lecturer in Non-Engineering,Dental Surgeon, Principal (Diploma Sector)
Post wise Vacancy –
Specialities Lecturer/Assistant Professor – 425 Post
Lecturer in Engineering – 1036 Post
Lecturer in Non-Engineering – 212 Post
Principal (Diploma Sector) – 13 Post
Dental Surgeon – 595 Post
UPSSC application form 2018
Candidate firstly read the given detail about the limit which set by the department to select the right candidate those are capable for the post. Aspirants this is a good opportunity for the candidate if you are want to fill the application form.
UPSSC application form last date
Age Limit:- Those candidate are going to fill the application form the minimum age fr those is 21 years and the maximum age are 65 years. Those candidate belong to the reserved category get the age relaxation as per the government rules.
Education qualification :- Candidate the educational qualification set as per the psot which is mention below.
- Specialties Lecturer/Assistant Professor – M.D or equivalent in relevant discipline or M.Sc./MBBS
- Lecturer in Engineering – Master Degree with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline of Engineering or Technology
- Lecturer in Non-Engineering – Second Class Master Degree with at least 55% marks
- Principal (Diploma Sector) – First Class Degree in Engineering and 10 years’ experience in teaching
- Dental Surgeon– B.D.S
Application fee :- Candidate the department set some fee for submit the form which is 105/- rupee for the general and OBC category 65/- rupee for SC,ST,PH and 25/- rupee for PH. You will able to pay the fee online by debit card , credit card or net banking.
How to apply for UPSSC 2018 recruitment
- Go on the official website.
- Check the new update.
- Select the lecturer application form and click on it
- Fill the detail which require.
- Recheck and submit it
- Take a print out of the registration for future preference
You have to save our website in your bookmark section to get the latest recruitment related post daily so stay updated and fill the application form before the last date.
UP SSC Application form :- Click Here