Gate application form 2018, Apply online:- All the candidate those are prepare for the Gate entrance exam here is a update about the application form 2018 which is release by the gate department so you have to be collect the detail about the Gate application form. The detail about the gate 2018 is very important for the aspirants.
Gate entrance exam application form
Candidate the gate entrance exam is very important for all of the candidate those prepare for it and waiting for that movement the gate department announce the application form submit date which is available on the official website of the department. Candidate the gate application form need your detail to fill then you have to wait for the admit card to enter in the examination center.
Certificates to be uploaded in GATE 2018 application form
Documents required for GATE Application Form 2018
- Final year students: Provisional Certificate Letter issued by the Head of Institute/ Dean/ Registrar/ Head of Department as per format.
- Graduates: Graduates can upload their Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate/ Course Completion Certificate.
- Semester students: Upload copy of the semester marks sheets depending on the programmer currently pursuing. For more information read GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018.
- Final year of AMIE – Upload a certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute in the format given or a copy of mark sheet with signature and seal.
- Masters’ students: Candidates who are pursuing higher degree or masters must submit the qualifying degree certificate or provisional one
- Candidates with backlogs: Upload copy of any of the mark sheet of the final year issued by their institute
- Caste Certificate: If applicable in the prescribed format
- Disability or PwD Certificate: If applicable in the prescribed format
- Dyslexic Certificate: To avail the services of a scribe, dyslexic candidates should attach a proper dyslexic certificate issued by any Dyslexia Association in the prescribed format
Important Note: Internet downloaded marks sheet shall not be accepted.
Details to be kept ready before filling GATE Application Form 2018
- Email id: Applicants must have a valid email ID.
- Identity proof: Following identification documents/cards will be accepted
- Indian candidates: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License
- International candidates: Only valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be accepted as the recognized identification
- Photograph: Good quality of the recent photograph and high-quality image of signature of the given specifications
- Personal details: Date of birth, mobile number, parents’ name
- Contact details: Communication address, College address
- Bank details: Net Banking details of the respective banks if fee is paid online
Identity proof accepted for GATE application form 2018
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee Identification Card
- Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- Passport (international candidates)
How to fill GATE 2018 Application Form
The GATE 2018 application form was made available in online mode only. Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill and submit the GATE registration form 2018 before the last date.
Step 1: GATE 2018 Registration
Step 2: Filling of GATE application form
Step 3: Uploading of scanned images
Step 4: Preview of GATE 2018 application form
Step 5: Payment of GATE 2018 application fees
Step 6: Submission of GATE online application form
Here are the steps to fill GATE application form 2018 in detail: